ROOM SERVICE

Good morning! This week my vacation finally started. Thank god the weather is perfect too. Summer is finally here. Time to get my swimwear out and go swimming. Well swimming, usually I only stick my toes in the water and hope there are no splashing children around. But today it's going to be really hot so I might dare to take a dive. 
Now about these pictures. They were made in a hotel room of an amzing hotel. My friend Sabre wanted to make these pictures for a school assignment (after this I'm not talking about school for at least a month). It was a fashion assignment and we had to focus on a white garment. I wanted to show you these because I think they turned out pretty cool. I'm wearing a sheer blouse I bought at H&M and a floral Hunkemöller bikini underneath. 

FOLLOW ME ON / bloglovin', twitter. facebook & instagram

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten